Monday, October 31, 2016

The Worst Halloween

Hi everyone! This officially marks the first week of uploads! Woo! I haven't heard much feedback, so please feel free to drop a comment or email me, even if it's just to say hi! I love hearing from people, and it always motivates me to keep doing more!

On that note I've got some ideas to revamp my request system to make it more convenient for you, the reader, as well as myself. So look forward to that update!

Thanks again everyone, and I'll see you all soon! :)

-Letty

1 comment:

  1. jay could really hardly belive that this was even really happening but here he she was transformed back to his junior high school days when he had been thinking about that time he had been at that girls sports event well all of the sudden jay was back their and that day was over at the school but jay had been really transfomed into a fopurteen year old girl and bnow she was sitting on the steps after school al;l alone wondering what to do he was really now a girl she was wearing a dress oh oh oh my what am i ever going to do i'm i'm a girl now!

    ReplyDelete